Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tip Day Thursday - Inspiration is Everywhere

I finally saw The Help this weekend and the season premiere of my favorite show Mad Men was on, needless to say it was a fun filled and relaxing Sunday of TV! 


My lazy day got me thinking that style inspiration for your event can be found everywhere and anywhere!  The Help and Mad Men are set in the late 50s and early 60s, this planner's favorite style decades.  Their vintage looks can set the stage for a fun and romantic wedding, or retro cocktail party.  Here are some of my favorite looks to get your inspirational juices working!  Where did you find inspiration for you big day?  I'd love to hear from you....leave your comments!  
Love the guys' hats and the lines of the girls' dresses for this wedding party! 

Some antique dinnerware to brighten up your tables?

Classic cocktails and apps....sounds good to me!

A little vintage fun for your photobooth?


I had a little vintage inspiration in my own wedding - Frank Sinatra anyone? 

I hope these ideas give you a little something to think about for your next event.  You don't need to just look in bridal magazines to find your wedding style.  Your wedding should be about the things you love....even if that may be a little TV!  Want to bounce your style ideas off someone?  I'd love to hear from you

Happy Planning! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment