Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy New Year! 2015 Event Highlights


2015 was certainly a busy and exciting year for Eccellenza Events.  I'm so grateful for all of my friends and family that support my business, and my wonderful clients.  I'm excited to see what the year ahead will bring as I work towards a new website and growing my business.  As part of the exciting year ahead, Eccellenza Events has moved!  We're now located in convenient and adorable Stoneham, MA.  Stoneham is the town both my husband and I grew up in, and home to a few of my other favorite event vendors!  I look forward to hearing from all of you in the coming year.  I still have availability so contact me anytime.

Below are a few of my favorite photos from 2015 events; I hope you like them too!  







Day-off coordination and decorating
















Sometimes event planning means making flower arrangements for a fundraiser in a closet at the Museum of Science!  Still love it though!












Definitely a favorite from 2015!  A Cape Cod wedding fully planned and designed by Eccellenza Events for the wonderful Amanda & Mitch Robbins.  The sweetheart table was to die for when the sun went down!






Kids parties may be even more fun than weddings - stay tuned for more news about that!



Eccellenza Events can fully customize invitations, decorations, thank you cards, favors and even cupcakes to match your event!  Yes, we bake too!  
















Best wishes to all of you for a happy and healthy 2016!  


No comments:

Post a Comment