Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tip Day Thursday: Finding "The One"

Finding the elusive "One" is a topic this event planner doesn't have many tips for.  I will say from my experience, he was out there.  I'm lucky enough to have an amazing husband and I think he is pretty perfect!  And today happens to be his birthday, so happy birthday Joe!  I'm feeling a little extra sentimental today I suppose.  So I do think there is someone perfect for everyone, I am sure of that actually.  If Joe found me and loves me for the true person I am, then you'll find yours too!  How exactly to find him or her?  Who knows....when it's right it will just happen, like everything else in life.  I love to plan, thus my choice of career, but there are some things that can't be planned.  So be patient and have courage.  Maybe there are some tips for finding The One from these clever kids....

    Helpful?  I love it!  I can't even pick a favorite. 

Happy Planning....or leaving it up to a higher power! 

No comments:

Post a Comment