Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tip Day Thursday: Put yourself out there

Putting yourself out there is important part of any event.  Whether it's a wedding or business event, you need to let people know you're there and what is happening.  Invitations, save-the-dates, Facebook, how else do you let people know you're there?  


But this week, I'm taking a little break from tips to tell you that I have put myself out there!  Eccellenza Events has placed our first print ad.  Check it out!  

Page 28 of the current issue of the Improper Bostonian!  

Please help me spread the word about my new business!  Like our Facebook page (to the right), follow this blog, follow me on Twitter!  Tell your friends!  Any referrals I get will be much appreciated!  

Back with more tips next week....thanks for reading and of course Happy Planning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment